How do I log into the American Mi-Ki Club website?
To login you need to have already created an account. If you have purchased a membership, you will have an account in the system.
- Go to https://americanmi-kiclub.com/wp-login.php
- Use your email as you username.
- Put in your password
- It’ll tell you if you have logged in.
How do I login if I don't know my username?
The email you used to sign up for your American Mi-Ki Club account is also your username.
What if my password doesn't work?
If you either don’t remember your password, or your password you set doesn’t work, reset your password by:
- Go to https://americanmi-kiclub.com/my-account/lost-password/
- Put in your email address
- The site will send you an email to that account with a link to reset your password.
- If you do not see the email in your account, check your Spam file and your Trash file in your email to see if it was placed there. If it was placed there, make sure to make it “Not Spam”.
How to whitelist an email address.
Find your current email client:
Outlook 2003 – 2007
- Open a message from the desired sender.
- Go to the Actions option in the top tool bar.
- Select Junk E-mail from the drop down menu.
- Select the Add Sender to Safe Senders List option.
Add the “From address” you want to receive mailings from to your AOL address book:
- Click the “Mail Options” menu and select “Address Book”.
- Inside the “Address Book” window, click the “Add” button.
- Inside the “Address Card for New Contact” window cut and paste firstname.lastname@example.org into the “Other E-Mail” field.
- Make our From address the “Primary E-Mail” address by checking the associated check box to the right of it.
- Click the “Save” button.
If the mailing is in your SPAM Folder, you can open the email and click the “This Is Not Spam” button.
Add the From address you want to receive mailings from to your Gmail Contacts List:
- Click “Contacts” along the left side of any Gmail page.
- Click “Create Contact”.
- Copy and paste email@example.com into the primary email address dialog box.
- Click “Save”.
If the mailing is in your SPAM folder, check the box next to the mailing and click the “Not Spam” button along the top.
Add the From address you want to receive mailings from to your Hotmail Safe List:
- Open your mailbox and click “Options” (upper right hand corner).
- Click the “Junk E-Mail Protection” link.
- Select the “Safe List” link.
- Copy and paste firstname.lastname@example.org into the dialog box titled “Type an address or domain”.
Click the “Add” button next to the dialog box.
If the mailing is in your “Junk E-Mail Folder”, open the email and click the “Not Junk” button.
You should also check that the mailing’s email address is not in your Blocked Senders list. You can find your Blocked Senders list by following the directions above and going to “Blocked Senders List” instead of “Safe List”. If you see the mailing’s from address on this list, select it and click the Remove button.
Set up a filter to redirect the mailing you want to receive in your inbox:
- Open your mailbox and click on “Mail Options” (upper right hand corner).
- Select “Filters” under the Management column.
- Click the “Add” button on the Filters page.
- In the “From header:” row, make the drop down “contains” and put the mailer’s from address email@example.com in the box.
- At the bottom of the page Click the “Choose Folder” pull down menu and select “Inbox”.
- Click the “Add Filter” button.
If the mailing is in your Yahoo Bulk Folder open the email and click the “Not Spam” button.
You should also check that the mailing’s email address is not in your “Blocked Addresses” list. You can find your “Blocked Addresses” list by clicking “Mail Options” and then clicking the “Blocked Addresses” link under the Spam column. If you see the mailing’s from address on this list, select it and click the “Remove Block” button.
How do I cancel my auto-pay membership?
How do I update my credit card info?
To change your auto-pay credit card subscription,
- Login to the AMC site here.
- Go to My Account page.
- On the left menu find “My Subscription”
- Click the button for “Change Payment”
- Click “Use a New Payment Method”
- Click “Change Payment Method”
- Add a new Credit Card